Monday, September 16, 2013

Muffin Makin'

If you've read any of my previous posts, you know cooking isn't really my thing. However, I came across a muffin recipe on Pinterest that I've managed to make THREE TIMES since having Timo. This should tell you two things: 1) These muffins are super easy to make and 2) these muffins are super delicious. They're banana chocolate chip oatmeal muffins. Another plus is that they're pretty darn healthy too! Ingredients include applesauce, honey, whole wheat flour and oatmeal. 



I like to have these for breakfast or a snack in the afternoon. Mike likes them too! The recipe only makes 12 so I might double it next time. If you try it, let me know how you like them! 

You can find the recipe here:  http://thefithousewife.com/2011/10/banana-oatmeal-chocolate-chip-muffins.html/


No comments:

Post a Comment