Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Timo Tuesdays


Over the last couple of weeks I've noticed Timo's head control becoming pretty strong. I've stopped carrying him in the car seat to and from the car so now I just carry him. While I can't quite pop him on my hip and carry him in one arm yet, its still easier since the car seat is so heavy now that he weighs over 13 lbs. Anyway, I thought it was time to give the Bumbo chair a shot. I bought one the other day and snapped some pics and videos. Haven't taken the time to figure out how to post videos on here. Seems like I need to use the computer rather than my iPad.


He still doesn't love tummy time and doesn't quite hold his head up when on his tummy although I do see a nice gap between his head and the floor for brief moments here and there. He's still super smiley and making more and more cooing and talking sounds. We're getting closer and closer to giggles every day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment