Sunday, January 23, 2011

Kitchen-Capades with Kelsey

Hey guys! I decided to make cookies today. I've become pretty adept at chocolate chip cookies (if I do say so myself) and Mike is always asking for oatmeal cookies. So, I searched the web for a great oatmeal cookie recipe without raisins (since neither Mike nor I care for raisins much). I stumbled across this Maple Oatmeal Cookies recipe and decided to give it a shot. Note: I added a few ingredients/steps of my own.
Enjoy!

Step 1: Preheat oven to 350 degrees

Step 2: Put on super cute apron


Step 3: Gather ingredients for charming photo-op



Step 4: Start actually baking


Step 5: Turn on some fun music (ex: Michael Jackson's Number Ones)

Step 6: Continue actually baking


Step 7: Finish actually baking


Step 8: EAT!!!!!!!! (and dance to sweet MJ beats)






Disclaimer: No cookies were burned during dance sequence photo shoot. Please don't try this at home. Or do, and beware of the consequences. Either way, have fun!

2 comments:

  1. Looks and sounds good to me!:D

    Thanks for sharing the recipe and pictures.

    ***** Marie *****
    allthingsmarie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. sweet dance moves!!

    and i love your apron!

    ReplyDelete