Friday, January 29, 2010

Obsession of the Moment: Kitchen Linens!

Kitchen linens: fun to say and look at! Linens can add a lot to a room and pack a serious punch. Whether a table cloth, table runner, napkins, placemats, hand towels, tea towels, or even aprons- they are all functional but extremely fashionable as well. My kitchen walls are a lovely shade of beige which coordinate beautifuly with my beige cabinets and beige countertops. I purposely hung my aprons on the wall to add color. I used a tea towel to hang over my tiny window and bright hand towels drape over my fridge handle. Pot holders hang on the side of my cupboards- easy access and fun to look at :)
Here are a few kitchen linens I saw on the internet (thank you anthropologie.com yet again) and am currently coveting......




check out some AWESOME tea towels at http://www.todryfor.com/

Antique stores often have lots of awesome linens in all sorts of vintage prints and colors. I picked up a few great things this past weekend. Pictures coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment