Thursday, April 18, 2013

Kelsey Logan: Hand Model

Well, it finally happened. I had my big break. I'd like to thank you all for your love and support all these years while I worked tirelessly to harness my craft.

I've found my calling, hand modeling.

I recently started making bi-weekly appointments with Pinkies Nail Salon in San Ramon for shellac polish changes. I don't routinely wear makeup or do my hair. But having decent nails is a small win for me. I feel "put together" by only really doing something every 2 weeks. Lacey, my favy nail tech, is awesome. Not only does her work last longer than anyone else's, but she has beautiful tattoes on her arms that are in gorgeous coordinating  hues of pink and mint green. These tats are seriously really pretty. She has one of a Chanel No. 5 perfume bottle. Anyway, a few weeks ago, I was in a springy mood and went with a mint green hue. I hadn't jumped into the mint craze yet (no colored skinny jeans for me) and wanted to go with a "boyish" color as a tribute to the fact that we had just learned we're having a boy!

Lacey was quite pleased with the results! Apprently green looks good on my pale wrinkly hands and damaged short nails (No pre-natal vitamins can stop these guys from splintering and peeling.) She took a picture and posted it on the Pinkies Nail Salon Yelp page!! Yup, that's me!



As you can see, I have a knack for this. A real natural talent.

2 comments:

  1. Would like to see your nail techs tats ( glad computer did not autocorrect tats )

    ReplyDelete