Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Kelsey on California #2

Californians LOVE personalized license plates. Based on my calculations it seems as if 4 in every 10 cars has a personalized license plate. Whether it's a giant Cadillac Escalade being driven to Whole Foods by a soccer mom or a Prius driven by an aged hippie, Californians love to "represent" via license plate numbers. Personally, I think it seems a little self absorbed. These days you can personalize anything and everything to represent "you", as if the color of my lap top speaks to my character and personality. Who gives a rip? But I digress.....

Here are a few memorable license plates I found in the Target parking lot yesterday (keep in mind this is ONE moment in ONE parking lot)

1. FUN SLED
2. AT UR CVX-(maybe this person was a gyno?)
3. ZGOLPHR
4. GUTZFAM-(on a minivan of course)
5. NFLGHT-(maybe a pilot)
6. GYM SOC
7. I DESGN-(maybe this person designs stuff??)
8. GANDHAM-????

Have you seen any interesting license plates in your neighborhood? Would you get a personalized license plate?

3 comments:

  1. Disclaimer: This comment is not about license plates. It is about cake.

    You should go here: Miette

    Then you can bring me there... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Prius driven by an aged hippie" excuse me....ummm stereotype? How rude! :)

    ReplyDelete